miércoles, 27 de junio de 2007

It´s not easy to be me

Acá va la letra de la canción que encontré en you tube (el video es el que está en la entrada anterior), para que la cantemos todos.
Entré a you tube sin demasiadas essperanzas de encontrar algo, pero bueno, hay un par de boludos a los que se les dio por hacer cosas parecidas a mí.
Hay mucha cosas, pero esta fue la que más me gustó.
Reflexion: todo lo referente a Aquaman está teñido, con más o menos humor, de melancolía. Pero a diferencia de los videos con otros personajes, todos dejan ver una tristeza compartida por lo que le pasó al personaje. Creo que, sin enterarme, formo parte de un clan secreto que predica por la liberación de Aquaman. Me asusta un poco.

bueno, a cantar:

It's not easy to be me

I protect the sea, but no one cares about me.
Drowning in self-doubt, cause all my friends are trout.
I'm not really strong. I'm not really fast.
But I can get some dolphins here to kick your ass, but it's not easy to be me.
I wear orange and green, a fruity color scheme.
I have no utility belt, and my eyes can't make things melt.
But I bet Superman if he had one wish, he'd want that special power to talk to fish.
And look at Batman, his world is so dark, he's never had a one-night-stand with a [?]-shark.
It's not easy to be me.
Get that whale that whale [?] away from me.
I'll put up a fight [sic] but I will end up with her tonight.
I'm not picky. Anymore.
I protect the sea, but no one cares about me.All the kids just laugh, when I offer autographs.
I guess I'm not hip, I guess I'm not fresh, but no one wants their heroes looking like John Tesh.
They think that I'm gay. They think that I'm weak, and theydon't even want me in the new Justice League.
The Justice Leage X 4.
I grew my hairs long, I brandished a hook, but not even Peter Pan feared my new look.
They've written me off. I may not come back.
I'v gone to spend all my money on aqua-crack.
It's not easy. To be me.

No hay comentarios: